Smart and Multifunctional
A wide range of characteristics and functionalities, resistant structure, prepared for various atmospheric conditions and resistant to intentional damage; a design with spare and interchangeable parts ensures long period of action and cost efficiency of BS-209 Stationary Ticket Machine.
. It supports a wide range of payment forms with effective mechanisms of storing and recycling coins and banknotes. With its three screens, it may complement passenger, urban and tourist information systems. It is also ready for integration with other urban or self-service systems.
The line of comprehensive devices for charging the fees in public and collective transport. With their equipment, the devices may serve the range of additional functions in the urban area, such as the maintenance of urban cards, the source of passenger and tourist information, cooperation with devices for issuing consignments, access systems and systems of car or bike-sharing.
- Selling printing tickets and card-coded tickets on electronic cards
- Flexibility of defining ticket schedules
- Recharging and reading data from MIFARE electronic cards
- Service of cashless payments: contactless and contact payments, including payments secured with a PIN code
- Service of cash payments with the return circulation of coins and banknotes
- Particularly high level of resistance to intentional damage and outdoor conditions
- Adaptation to exploitation in a broad range of temperatures (-35 °C ÷ +60 °C)
- Colourful touchscreen and intuitive interface of a user
- Possibility of adding an additional touchscreen and information screen
- Efficient system of thermal printers for issuing tickets and confirmations
- Remote service, configuration and reporting via central system
- Advanced system of stabilisation and maintaining electrical power which ensures stable operation, completion of the transaction and safe turning off the TVM in the case of power outage.
- The BS-20X line is dedicated to a long-term maintenance-free work.
||Stationary BS-209 ticket machine in the streets of Kraków (Municipal Transport Company Kraków)
||BS-209 in the streets of Kraków.