Excellence in servicing low-volume transactions
A cost-effective, mobile solution for handling low-priced paper and electronic ticket purchases. Payment can be made using coin, proximity EMV payment cards for which PIN transaction confirmation is not required, and Mifare cards. Special hanging, vandal proof and shock resistant design makes the BM-05 a ready-to-use solution for public transportation.
The BM-05 mobile cash dispenser is a versatile device for collecting cash (coin) and non-cash payments and issuing securities, enabling:
- Paper ticket sales
- Flexibility in defining ticket fares tariffs
- Top up and read MIFARE electronic cards (city cards, season tickets, electronic wallets)
- Non-cash, low-volume, PIN-free service
- Accepting and returning the change in coin
- High level of resistance to vandalism
- Adaptable to a wide temperature range (-25 ° C ÷ +55 ° C)
- Vandal proof color touch screen and intuitive user interface
- High-performance thermal printer equipped with self-sharpening guillotine for issuing tickets and confirmations
- Remote management, configuration and reporting via central system
- Advanced power stabilization and back up power system for stable operation and termination of the transaction and safe shutdown of the machine in the absence of electrical power.
||Mobile ticket machine BM-05 selling tickets in a public transport vehicle in Jaworzno.
||Mobile ticket machine BM-05 selling tickets in a public transport vehicle in Łódź