Complete and still mobile
Mobile ticket machine BM-09 offers a full range of payment options: from coin and banknote acceptance to payment via EMV payment cards, to other electronic media. The return coin cycle is complemented by additional trays, allowing for longer maintenance-free operation of the machine. All these features are available in the dimensions of the device, which still allow for installation in means of public transport.
Versatile device for collecting cash and non-cash charges and issuing securties, e.g. tickets.
- Paper ticket sales
- Flexibility in defining ticket fares tariffs
- Top up and read MIFARE electronic cards (city cards, season tickets, electronic wallets)
- Non-cash, low-volume, PIN-free service
- Accepting and returning the change in coin, keeping the function of an intermediate cash register,
- High level of resistance to vandalism
- Adaptable to a wide temperature range (-25 ° C ÷ +55 ° C)
- Vandal proof color touch screen and intuitive user interface
- High-performance thermal printer equipped with self-sharpening guillotine for issuing tickets and confirmations
- Remote management, configuration and reporting via central system
- Advanced power stabilization and back up power system for stable operation and termination of the transaction and safe shutdown of the machine in the absence of electrical power.