The growing popularity of non-cash forms of payment was the inspiration for the BM-102, offering the full possibility of making payment via contact and contactless payment cards, including transactions requiring PIN confirmation. The BM-102 guarantees fast and secure purchase of one-off, periodic or top-up tickets, thanks to Mifare reader support.
The BM-102 mobile ticket machine is a versatile device for collecting cash (coin) and non-cash payments and issuing securities, enabling:
- Paper ticket sales
- Flexibility in defining ticket fares tariffs
- Top up and read MIFARE electronic cards (city cards, season tickets, electronic wallets)
- Non-cash, low-volume, PIN-free service
- Accepting and returning the change in coin, keeping the function of an intermediate cash register,
- High level of resistance to vandalism
- Adaptable to a wide temperature range (-25 ° C ÷ +55 ° C)
- Vandal proof color touch screen and intuitive user interface
- High-performance thermal printer equipped with self-sharpening guillotine for issuing tickets and confirmations
- Remote management, configuration and reporting via central system
- Advanced power stabilization and back up power system for stable operation and termination of the transaction and safe shutdown of the machine in the absence of electrical power.