Maintenance of significant passenger flows
Uniquely durable and resistant TVM, mainly for outdoor use. Designed for a long-term action without the necessity to supply cash or consumables. Its safety is ensured by a multilayer safety system. BS-201 offers a unique solution for work with intense passenger flows even in difficult environment conditions.
The line of comprehensive devices for charging fees in public transport. With their equipment, the devices may provide a range of additional functions in the urban area, such as management of urban cards, being a source of passenger and tourist information, cooperation with devices for issuing consignments, access systems and systems of car or bike-sharing.
- Selling printing tickets and card-coded tickets on electronic cards
- Flexibility of defining ticket schedules
- Recharging MIFARE electronic cards and reading data from them
- Handling cashless payments: contactless and contact payments, including payments secured with a PIN code
- Handling cash payments with the return circulation of coins and banknotes
- Particularly high level of resistance to intentional damage and outdoor conditions
- Adaptation to functioning in a broad range of temperatures (-35 °C ÷ +60 °C)
- Colourful touchscreen and intuitive interface for a user
- Possibility of adding an additional touchscreen and information screen
- Efficient system of thermal printers for issuing tickets and confirmations
- Remote service, configuration and reporting via central system
- Advanced system of stabilisation and maintaining the electrical power which ensures stable operation, completion of the transaction and safe turning off the TVM in the case of power outage.
- BS-20X line is designed for a long period of maintenance-free operation