In order to make a stationary BS-206 TVM more useful in the urban area, we added a module of interactive kiosk to its basic version, i.e. an additional touchscreen where any kind of information may be presented in an interactive form. Apart from all functions of the TVM performed by our devices of BS-200 and BS-206 lines, it may play the role of the self-service urban or tourist information point. It is absolutely necessary not only in the places where a passenger wants to buy a ticket but also needs to know where, when and why they should go.
The line of comprehensive devices for charging the fees in public and collective transport. With their equipment, the devices may serve the range of additional functions in the urban area, such as the maintenance of urban cards, the source of passenger and tourist information, cooperation with devices for issuing consignments, access systems and systems of car or bike-sharing.
- Selling printing tickets and card-coded tickets on electronic cards
- Flexibility of defining ticket schedules
- Recharging and reading data from MIFARE electronic cards
- Service of cashless payments: contactless and contact payments, including payments secured with a PIN code
- Service of cash payments with the return circulation of coins and banknotes
- Particularly high level of resistance to intentional damage and outdoor conditions
- Adaptation to exploitation in a broad range of temperatures (-35 °C ÷ +60 °C)
- Colourful touchscreen and intuitive interface of a user
- Possibility of adding an additional touchscreen and information screen
- Efficient system of thermal printers for issuing tickets and confirmations
- Remote service, configuration and reporting via central system
- Advanced system of stabilisation and maintaining the electrical power which ensures stable operation, completion of the transaction and safe turning off the TVM in the case of power outage.
- BS-20X line is dedicated to the long period of maintenance-free operation
||Stationary BS-206 TVM on the streets of Radom – using the infokiosk module.
||Stationary BS-206 TVM on the streets of Radom.